Hello dear readers,
in a sneaky move to get it in before 2012 Mythical Throne Entertainment has released Savage Insider Issue 3 on 31.12.11! I almost missed it due to the preparations for new years. It is free as always and download is found at Drivethru RPG.
Savage Insider Issue 3: What Lurks in the Shadows is a dark, gritty-themed issue with a look at the more horrific side of games. The pillar article Happily Scared is a lengthy discussion about what makes horror so appealing while Dangerous Magic introduces a grittier theme to your game’s magic mechanics.
What Lurks in the Shadows is a cross-genre horror issue with content covering modern, action, fantasy, and sci-fi horror. There are four, fully-developed Savage Worlds adventures to support all these horrific themes.
What Lurks in the Shadowsincludes:
- 4 fleshed out adventures
- 2 sets of alternate rules for incorporating horror
- 2 general interest articles about horror
- A preview of the upcoming Savage Worlds edition of Apocalypse Prevention, Inc.
- Part 3 of the Crypt of the Crystal Lich fiction series
- Part 3 of the Deadlands comic series The Kid And more!
Look for new issues of Savage Insider every 3 months in January, April, July, and October with Premium Content releases in-between.